|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBD - Super Saver Card||Minimum Salary: AED 12,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 800||Rate: 3.29%|
- Convenience: Dedicated number for 24-hour client service through our contact center.
- Security: CBD credit cards are equipped with Chip & Pin which gives you the convenience to make purchases, pay bills, and get cash in a secure way.
- No annual fees for the first year on primary card, and AED 800 from 2nd year onwards.
- Earn 10% cashback on the following everyday retail spend categories, capped at AED 200 per category, per month, when you spend AED 1,500 outside of these categories: Bills (e.g. Telecomm Bills, Utilities Bills and Governement-Linked payments) Education (e.g. Schools and Colleges/Universities in the UAE and abroad) Supermarkets (e.g. Grocery stores) Transport (e.g. Fuel)
- Earn 1% cashback for every AED 2 on all other spends, with no caps.
- Free Valtrans valet parking 2 times per month at over 15 location like Mirdif City Center, City Walk, Dubai International Airport, YAS Waterworld, Ferrari World, and many more locations.
- 50% dicount on VOX cinema tickets across the UAE.
- Complimentary access to over 900 airport lounges globally.
- Multi-trip travel insurance for you and your family.
- Double the repair period offered by the original manufacturer's warranty and protection against theft or accidental damage, respectively.
- In addition to the above benefits, Visa provides several travel, hospitality, dining, wellness and lifestyle benefits on the signature platform.