|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBI MasterCard Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.45%|
The CBI Titanium card offers you airport lounge access and hundreds of complementary lifestyle offers such as buy-one-get-one-free on eating out, entertainment and travel and cashback on your cinema spends.
- No annual fee and competitive interest rates on retail purchases and cash withdrawals
- 100% cash back on up to 4 free movie tickets every month, any day, any cinema in the UAE*
- 1,000+ dining and lifestyle discounts via the CBI Lifestyle app, plus complimentary airport lounge access
- 0% interest Easy Payment Plans at our partner outlets to help spread the cost of larger purchases
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- Cash transfer loans at 1% p.m. flat interest rate with repayment periods up to 36 months and a processing fee of just 1%
- Priceless Arabia: Exclusive Offers for MasterCard Card holders. A unique collection of lifestyle experiences.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.