|CBI Rewards Platinum Credit Card
|Minimum Salary: AED 15,000
|Salary Transfer: No
|Islamic Finance: No
|Annual Fee: AED 0
Enjoy more for your money with the CBI Rewards Platinum Mastercard.
CBI Rewards Loyalty Program:
A powerful rewards program complementing your lifestyle and travel needs. Access to CBI Rewards, enables you to earn and redeem points for options including:
- 100% cash back on up to 4 free movie tickets every month, any day, any cinema in the UAE*
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Priceless Arabia: Exclusive Offers for MasterCard cardholders. A unique collection of lifestyle experiences
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- Credit shield
- Free SMS alerts on all your credit card transactions
Points earning scheme as easy as 1,2,3:
- Get 0.5 points on every AED 1 local spend and 1 point per every AED 1 foreign currency spend
- Opt to pay AED 525 as a rewards accelerator fee and get 1 point on every AED 1 local spend, 1.75 points per AED 1 on a single transaction of AED 2000 and above and 2.5 points on every AED 1 foreign currency spend
- Purchase additional points or redeem at CBI Rewards website
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.