|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBI Rewards Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.45%|
The Free for life Rewards Platinum Credit Card offers you a host of features and benefits including cashback on movies, reward points on every dirham spent, reward options including flights, hotels, shopping, utility bill payments, and cashback.
- Free for life Platinum Rewards Card
- 100% cash back on up to 4 free movie tickets every month, any day, any cinema in the UAE*
- 1,000+ dining and lifestyle discounts via the CBI Lifestyle app
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Priceless Arabia: Exclusive Offers for MasterCard cardholders. A unique collection of lifestyle experiences
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- Credit shield
- Free SMS alerts on all your credit card transactions
Access to CBI Rewards, the comprehensive loyalty program offering the ability to earn and redeem points for options including:
- Flights with any airline on any date of travel
- Hotel stays across the globe with no restrictions or blackout dates
- Online shopping with Electrical, Electronic and Designer goods from leading brands
- Cashback straight to your credit card
- An easy to use online points redemption system putting you in total control with all redemptions confirmed by email and SMS alerts
Points earning scheme as easy as 1,2,3:
- Get 0.5 points on every AED 1 local spend and 1 point per every AED 1 foreign currency spend
- Opt to pay AED 525 as a rewards accelerator fee and get 1 point on every AED 1 local spend, 1.75 points per AED 1 on a single transaction of AED 2000 and above and 2.5 points on every AED 1 foreign currency spend
- Purchase additional points or redeem at CBI Rewards website
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.