|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|CBI Visa Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 158||Rate: 2.25%|
The CBI Platinum card offers you hundreds of complementary lifestyle offers such as buy-one-get-one-free on eating out, entertainment and travel and cashback on your cinema spends.
- 100% cash back on up to 4 free movie tickets every month, any day, any cinema in the UAE*
- 1,000+ dining and lifestyle discounts via the CBI Lifestyle app
- Low reducing balance interest rate of just 2.25% per month
- 0% interest on balance transfers for the first 6 months
- Cash transfer to CBI accounts or any other accounts within the UAE at 1% p.m with repayment terms up to 36 months and a processing fee of just 1%.
- Free supplementary cards for family members
- Credit Shield
- SMS alerts on all credit card transactions
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.