|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Citibank - Citi Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.25%|
Enjoy unlimited, automatic Cashback on all spend with the best cash back credit card in the market.
Earn 3% on international spend, 2% on grocery & supermarket spend and 1% on all other spend. No caps, no minimum spend, no redemption process and no spend categories excluded.
- This is a conventional card
- No annual fee in year 1. From year 2, annual fee is waived unless the annual spend is below AED 9,000, in which case a fee of AED 300 will apply
- Monthly interest rate is 3.25% of the outstanding account balance with up to a 52 day interest free period.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.99% per month
- Balance transfer at 0% rate of interest for 6 monthly installments. One time processing fee of only 3% of the BT amount. No pre-closure fee. 6-48 months BTF plans are also available
- Unlimited, Automatic Cashback on all Spend
- 3% cashback on all international spend
- 2% cashback on all grocery/supermarket spend
- 1% on all other spend
- No caps, no minimum spend, no redemption process and no spend categories excluded
- Unlimited access to 1000+ lounges worldwide for each cardholder
- Quick Cash: instant cash loan at a click of a button
- PayLite: turn any big purchases into small payments
- Citi World Privileges: Enjoy travel, dining and entertainment discounts locally and across 95 countries
- Citibank Terms & Conditions apply.
You require a minimum salary of AED 8,000 per month to be eligible for this card