|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Citibank - Citi Cashback Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
NEW TO YALLACOMPARE
The Citi Cashback Credit Card - giving you unlimited, automatic cashback on all spends. Get 3% cashback on funds spent internationally, 2% cashback on groceries and supermarket spending, and 1% cashback on all other types of spending. These are the most comprehensive cashback rates offered through a single credit card in the UAE, with no cashback earn caps, no minimum spend and no redemption process.
- Unlimited, automatic cashback with no minimum spend
- 3% cashback on international spending
- 2% on groceries and supermarket spending
- 1% on all other spending
- Cashback earned is credited automatically every month
- No cashback earn caps and no minimum spend hurdles to qualify for cashback
- Unlimited complimentary access to 850+ airport lounges worldwide for primary and supplementary cardholders
- The card is fee-free: No annual fee in Year 1. From Year 2, the card is free unless a minimum annual spend of AED 9,000 is not met, in which case an annual fee of AED 300 applies
Terms&ConditionsCitibank Terms and Conditions apply, are subject to change without prior notice and are available upon request. For the current Terms and Conditions, please visit our website www.citibank.ae. All offers are made available on a best-effort basis and at the sole discretion of Citibank, N.A. Citibank, N.A. makes no warranties and assumes no liability or responsibility with respect to the products and services provided by partners/other entities. By inquiring about our services, offers or products, you will be authorizing our representatives to approach you on your contact details including your telephone/mobile number. The applicant agrees to be bound by Citibank’s General Terms and Conditions available on the website www.citibank.ae. The applicant hereby represents and warrants that the information provided herein is true, accurate, and complete and that he/she agrees to remain responsible for and to indemnify Citibank, N.A. from and against any losses, claims and/or liabilities incurred by Citibank NA as a result of having relied on such information. Citibank, N.A. is not required to verify the information provided by the applicant and neither is the bank obliged to provide the applicant with any loans or credit facilities based on the provided information.