|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai Islamic Bank - Al Islami Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
More rewards than ever before
Recognized all over the world, it’s the card that comes packed with privileges and designed to suit your way of life.
- Roadside Assistance: One additional roadside assistance will be provided on charge of Upgrade fee. Max cap of 3 services per year.
- Purchase Protection: Indulge in stress-free shopping with the added advantage of in-bult theft and damage protection (up to USD 3,000 per occurrence), locally and all over the world.
- We've Got You Covered: Enjoy greater travel and personal accident insurance coverage benefits for you (principal sum of USD 100,000) and your family.
- Global Acceptability: Accepted at over 27 million outlets worldwide
- 100% Cash Withdrawal: Withdraw cash from ATMs and designated branches globally
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.