|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Cashback Plus Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 12,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 313.95||Rate: 3.49%|
Enjoy up to 10% Cash Back with Cashback Plus Credit Card
Apply now and get up to 10% cashback on your purchases plus many more exclusive benefits.
Up to 10% cash back on groceries, education, dining, and telecom.
Unlimited complimentary access to over 1000+ airport lounges worldwide.
2 complimentary rounds of golf any day of the week.
1 complimentary valet parking service per month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Transactions that are reversed or cancelled will not be included.
- Late Payment Charges (Amount donated to charity), Finance Charges, Joining Fee, Annual Membership Fee, Cash Transactions, Credit Vouchers, Balance Transfer Bookings, Dial-a-Cheque, any internal calculations, etc. are excluded for cumulative retail spends calculation and from the Miles calculation.
- Emirates Islamic reserves the right to change or cancel any or all of the promotion terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
- *No AMF for first year is subject to retail spend of AED 5,000 within 90 days of card approval If spend is not met, AMF of AED 299 will be charged.
- For more details about Cash Back Plus earning rates please click here.
- Click here for the Key Facts Statement regarding the Cards.
Click here for the Terms & Conditions.
- Gold Class cabin access
- Complimentary Reel Cinemas Movie Tickets
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- Complimentary Golf any day of the week
- Enjoy 15% off on Emaar Entertainment Attractions
- Extended warranty
- Purchase protection
- Cash on call facility
- Luxury Hotel Collection
- *Cashback Plus with no Annual Membership Fee
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary Access to Dubai Ladies Club & Sharjah Ladies Club
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.