|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic- Cashback Plus Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 299||Rate: 3.35%|
- Up to 10% cashback on Supermarket, Education, Dining, and Telecom Spends in the UAE and abroad
- RTA NOL chip to make payments on the RTA transit network
- Auto top-up facility for Salik and NOL accounts
- Gold Class cabin access on the metro
- Unlimited complimentary access to over 750 airport lounges worldwide
- Easy Payment Plans
- Balance Transfer Facility
- Free Supplementary Cards
- This is an Islamic card
- You require a minimum salary of AED 5,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
- There is a repayment period of 55 days and the minimum payment of each month is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.34%. This fee is charged in addition to the standard processing fee (approximately 1.15%) charged by MasterCard
- International or Visa International and is applicable to transactions performed outside UAE.
- The Annual fee is waived for the first year. An annual fee of AED 299 is applicable for subsequent years unless maintaining a minimum spend of AED 30,000 per year.
- Up to 10% Cashback on supermarket, dining, education and telecom spends.
- Get up to 10% cashback on Supermarket Spends, Dining, Education, and Telecom Expenses.
- Balance transfer facility is available at 0% for 6 months with 2% processing fee. There is a 5% minimum payment required every month.