|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Flex Elite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 735||Rate: 3.49%|
Instant Rewards. Lifetime Memories.
Up to 3.75 EI SmartMiles per AED 1 spend.
Airport Lounge Access
Complimentary unlimited access at 1000 lounges worldwide for Cardholder and 1 guest.
2 complimentary valet parking service per month.
Unlimited rounds of complimentary golf any day of the week.
Choices to Redeem EI SmartMiles
We bring you exciting, easy and instant ways to redeem your EI SmartMiles:
- With Instant purchase feature against any purchase across the globe
- Exchange for Skywards Miles, Etihad Miles, U By Emaar points, Inter Miles or Smiles points
- At over 300 airlines and more than 180,000 hotels worldwide
- For latest electronics or gift vouchers at our online marketplace
More Benefits For You
That's not all, there's always more to benefit from a Flex Elite Credit Card:
- Get up to 3.75% back per AED 1 spend (in form of EI SmartMiles)
- EI SmartMiles on all spends
- Unlimited complimentary golf
- Complimentary valet parking
- Unlimited complimentary airport lounge access worldwide +1 guest
Terms and Conditions:
- This Welcome bonus and Spend bonus will be processed in form of EI SmartMiles.
- To be eligible for Welcome Bonus, the Annual Membership Fee ‘AMF’ must be paid by the cardholder.
- To be eligible for Spend Bonus, the cardholder must make a retail spend of AED 10,000 within 90 days of card booking and it must be more than 1 transaction.
- Transactions that are reversed or cancelled will not be included in spends calculation.
- Late Payment Charges (Amount donated to charity), Finance Charges, Joining Fee, Annual Membership Fee, Cash Transactions, Credit Vouchers, Balance Transfer Bookings, Dial-a-Cheque, etc. will not be included in spends calculation.
- Emirates Islamic reserves the right to change or cancel any or all of the promotion terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
- Click here for the Key Facts Statement regarding the Cards.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.