|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates Islamic - Skywards Black Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 35,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 4,200||Rate: 3.25%|
- As an Emirates Islamic Skywards Black Credit Cardholder, you can fast track to Skywards Gold Tier status with a complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver Tier Membership for primary and one supplementary card holder
- You need to log-in to your Emirates Skywards account and follow the Buy Miles process or the Gift Miles process.
- Take advantage of up to 4 complimentary airport transfers per calendar year to or from Dubai airport.
- Enjoy unlimited complimentary access to over 1000 airport lounges
- Enjoy 1 complimentary valet parking services per month at select locations across the UAE.
- Enjoy up to 2 complimentary Marhaba Meet & Greet services per year
- Enjoy two rounds of complimentary golf per month at select Golf clubs in UAE
- You can avail complimentary access to Dubai Ladies Club in the UAE and enjoy various benefit like Pool & beach access, gym, outdoor activities and more.
- Convert your purchases made at emirates.com and other participating partners into convenient monthly installments.
- Enjoy 0% profit rate on the outstanding balance of your credit cards from other banks for 6 months by simply transferring it to your Emirates Islamic Black Credit Card
- With your Emirates Islamic Black Credit Card, you can avail Cash on Call facility of up to 80% of your available credit limit.
- Get access to all exclusive Visa Infinite benefits.
Earn up to 3.5 Miles per USD 1 equivalent retail spends as per below rates
|Spend Category||Miles Earn Rates|
|Spend at Emirates Airline||3.5 Skywards Miles|
|International Spend*||Up to 2 Skywards Miles|
|Domestic Spend*||Up to 1.5 Skywards Miles |
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.