Earn Skywards Miles
Up to 1.5 Skywards Miles per USD equivalent spent.
Complimentary Golf and Lounges access.
1 complimentary valet parking service per month.
Enjoy earning Miles for every retail spend on your card.
For every USD 1 retail spend you will enjoy earning Miles according to the below earning rates.
|Spend Category||Miles Earn Rates|
|Domestic Spend*||0.75 Mile|
|International Spend||1.1 Mile|
|Spend at Emirates/flydubai Airlines||1.5 Mile|
* ATM transactions, balance transfers and cash advance are not eligible for Miles earning.
* For more details about Skywards Miles earning rates please click here.
- Complimentary Lounge Access
- Complimentary Reel Cinemas Movie Tickets
- Enjoy 15% off on Emaar Entertainment Attractions
- Complimentary Valet Parking
- Complimentary golf any day of the week
- Multi trip travel Insurance
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Luxury Hotel Collection
- Medical and Legal Referral
- Easy payment plans
- Balance transfer facility
- Cash on call facility
- Supplementary Cards
- Payment options
- 24-hour customer service facility
** Calculator Definitions
The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
This is the annual profit rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment:
This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%):
The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual profit rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different profit rates and fee structures.