|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
Your ideal travel companion
Your Emirates NBD Diners Club Credit Card entitles you to savings on travel, dining, entertainment and more all over the world
- Earn Plus Points on spends (5% on Duty Free, 2.5% on dining and 0.5% on all other spends)
- Bon Appetit discounts of up to 30% at over 2,000 restaurants in the UAE
- Earn Plus Points on spends 5% on Duty Free, 2.5% on dining and 0.5% on all other spends
- Get unlimited complimentary airport lounge access to over 1000 lounges worldwide
- Exclusive savings on travel, dining, entertainment and much more across the globe
- Travel insurance, emergency & security services, free roadside assistance and more benefits
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.