|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Go4it Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 6,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
Apply for an Emirates NBD Credit Card to win Apple products and a guaranteed voucher!
On the go with more convenience
We bring you a world of convenience together with the Dubai Roads & Transport Authority – presenting the innovative Go4it Credit Card with a built-in transit chip
- Earn Plus Points on spends (5 points for every AED 400 spend on weekends + 4 points for every AED 400 spend on RTA + 1 points for every AED 400 spend on week days)
- Plus Points earning cap per statement is applicable
- Convert your Points to Frequent Flyer Miles or cashback
- Use your card like a Nol card on the Dubai Metro, RTA parking meters, busses and water bus stations and get a RTA monthly pass
- Enjoy free rides on Dubai Ferry
Additional InformationRequired Documents
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.