|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Go4it Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 6,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
Get on the go with more convenience
Welcome to a new world of convenience with the Go4it Card brought to you by Emirates NBD and Roads & Transport Authority (RTA). The Go4it Card, the first of its kind in the region, comes with a Credit Card and transit chip built into a single Card
Using Your Go4it Card
- Access to Regular class and fare payment of Regular Class from Nol Tag ID
- Fare payments at RTA Parking Meters
- Fare payments for RTA Bus and Water Bus
- Eligibility for RTA Monthly Pass/ Product
- Experience VOX Cinemas with an exclusive price of AED 47.25 for two regular 2D Standard tickets at www.voxcinemas.com
- Free rides on Dubai ferry
- Your Go4it Card comes with several convenient top up options to recharge your linked Nol Tag ID.
- Complimentary Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offers with Entertainer
- Contactless Payments
- Easy Installment Plans
- Benefits from Visa
- Financial Benefits
- Security & Insurance Benefits
- Discounts and offers in 3,100 locations and counting
Additional InformationRequired Documents
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.