|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD Skywards Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,575||Rate: 3.25%|
Let your dream travel plans take flight
- Earn up to 100,000 Skywards Miles & get Rotana Rewards membership
- Up to 2 Skywards Miles per USD equivalent spent
- Complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver membership, Enhance your travel experience with Emirates and flydubai
- Complimentary Emirates Skywards Silver membership upgrade
- Access to Business Class Lounge with your Silver membership
- Unlimited complimentary access to over 1000 airport lounges worldwide via LoungeKey
- Complimentary access to top golfing courses across the UAE
- Concierge services to take care of your time-consuming errands
- Valet Parking at selected locations in Abu Dhabi
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.