|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD - U By Emaar Visa Family Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
One that rewards you with enriching experiences everyday
Earn 1% back as Upoints for all your spends and 5 times more Upoints for all Emaar spends
Get an Exclusive Buy-One-Get-One free at Reel Cinemas
Enjoy 5% back when you shop at Emaar Malls
Enjoy 5% back when you dine at Emaar Hospitality group
- Get rewarded for
- Shopping at your favourite malls, hotels & more
- Earn Upoints for every spend and redeem them instantly at over 1500+ stores across your favorite brands.
- Earn 1% back as Upoints for all your spends
- Enjoy 5 times more when you spend in Emaar
- Earn 25% of the Base Upoints when you spend in Grocery and Supermarkets
- Earn 10% of the Base Upoints when you spend in Petroleum and Government Services
- Earn 10% of the Base Upoints when you spend in Telecommunication Payment
- Free for life card
- 0% Installment Plans
- Earn points on purchases
- 5% cashback on all Amazon purchases using MORE App
- Dining discounts
- Airport Lounges
- Rich reward earnings and flexible redemptions
Additional InformationRequired Documents
Find out the Required Documents for Credit Cards
- Credit Card Application
Latest Salary Certificate for Salaried Individual
Trade License for Non-Individual
Latest 3 Months Bank Statements (Mini ATM statement incase Bank Statements were not original)
- This document checklist contains the list of all the essential documents required to process your request.
- If any of the required documents as per the checklist are missing, the process of the application may be delayed.
- Additional documents may be required at the Bank's sole discretion.
- Please ensure all documents are in order as per the checklist before visiting the branch, for quick processing and faster turnaround times.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.