|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|FAB - Rewards Signature Credit card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.85%|
The best way to boost your FAB Rewards earning
- Earn more FAB Rewards on your spending and gaming
- Win cash prizes up to AED 50,000
- Enjoy great benefits and discounts across travel and lifestyle, and get card protection
The fastest way to increase your FAB Rewards earning:
- FAB Rewards bonus: Get a FAB Rewards bonus equivalent
to your first year’s annual card fee when you activate and use your card within
30 days of card issuance.
FAB Rewards on gaming: Earn up to 5 FAB Rewards per AED 1
spent on gaming including spending on PlayStation, Nintendo, Xbox, Steam,
Twitch and more.
- More FAB Rewards: Earn up to 2 FAB Rewards per AED 1 spent on your card.
- Redeem instantly: Redeem your FAB Rewards instantly
through the FAB Mobile app. Use your Rewards for more game time, exchange them
for Emirates Skywards Miles or Etihad Guest Miles, buy mall e-vouchers,
pay utility bills and much more.
Spend and WIN cash prizes
|Draw month||Qualifying spend period||Criteria(Based on retail spend)||Total winners per draw||Maximum winning amount per winner (AED)|
|Every July||January – June (6 months)||Cumulative retail spend of AED 25,000 within 6 months||20||25,000|
|Every January||January – December (previous year)||Annual retail spend of AED 50,000 and above||20||50,000|
|Annual retail spend between AED 25,000 and AED 50,000||100||1,000|
Discover a great range of lifestyle benefits with your FAB Rewards Signature Credit Card
Parking: Enjoy two free valet parking
services a month at selected locations in the UAE.
tickets from just AED 15:
Enjoy four movie
tickets a month for only AED 15 on weekdays and AED 20 at weekends at Reel
Cinemas, Cine Royal and Oscar Cinemas. Get weekday movie tickets from only AED
20 at VOX Cinemas.
Discounts: Get exclusive discounts at
great golf courses*.
Lifestyle Benefits: Get even more great benefits
with Visa, including offers on dining, The Entertainer and Global Blue*.
Experience a better way to travel
- Airport Transfers: Get up to two airport transfers a year from AED 40 (within the same city)
- Airport Lounge Access: Enjoy free access to 1000+ airport lounges worldwide.
- Visa Travel Benefits: Enjoy travel benefits and discounts with Visa’s partners, including DragonPass Airport dining offers, YQ Meet & Assist, Avis Car Rental, Agoda, IHG Hotels & Resorts, Visa Luxury Hotel Collection, Jumeirah Hotels, Booking.com and many more*.
We’ve got you and your purchases covered:
- Travel Accident Insurance: Get complimentary travel insurance of up to USD 500,000*.
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty: Enjoy and of 12 months beyond the manufacturer or retail warranty*.
- Fraud: Benefit from automatic protection against unauthorised transactions or the fraudulent use of your card*.
- International Medical and Travel Assistance: If you used your FAB Rewards Signature Credit Card to pay for your travel, you are eligible for free Medical and Travel Assistance Insurance for you and your family when travelling to a location outside your principal country of residence for up to 90 days*.
- Credit Shield: If something happens and you can’t meet your credit card payments, your outstanding balance will be paid off.
*Service offered and supported by VISA. Terms and conditions of the offer(s) may change without prior notice. Click here for more details about these great benefits.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.