|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|FAB - Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.75%|
CLASSIC CREDIT CARD
- International medical and travel assistance
- High credit limits
- Loyalty benefits
Bring some luxury into your life
Get the spending power you need for the lifestyle you want
- High credit limits
- Up to 25 days interest free
- Enjoy special offers and discounts at selected premium retailers, restaurants and lifestyle venues in the UAE
- Shop Smart
Get up to 10% cashback all year round at leading global online stores using your FAB Credit Card and SHOP SMART through the FAB Mobile app.
Enjoy a better way to travel
Your Classic Card is accepted worldwide, so no more worries about carrying cash abroad
- Receive a text message every time your card is used, even outside the UAE, so you’re always in control of your spending
Rewarding in every way
The all-new Rewards on the FAB Mobile app
- Earn up to 2.5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend
- Enjoy instant redemption at your fingertips and easily choose from an extensive selection of Rewards such as shopping, cashback, paying your utility bills, dining out or booking your next holiday
Protection for you and your family
Your Classic Card comes with a range of additional protection features
- Get peace of mind that if something happens so you can’t meet your credit card payments, your outstanding balance is paid off, with Credit Shield Plus.
- Ensure your trip is memorable for the right reasons, with complimentary international medical and travel assistance with your Visa Classic Card.*
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.