|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|FAB - Gems Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.75%|
GEMS Titanium Credit Card
- Up to 4.25% discount on advanced payment of GEMS fees
- 0% Easy Payment Plan for up to 12 months for GEMS fees
- Education Protection cover of up to AED 500,000 per child
SCHOOL FEE DISCOUNTS
Help your children achieve their potential
You want the best for your children. So we’ve partnered with GEMS Schools to bring you discounts on fees, plus exclusive deals for the whole family
Click here to view the advance Tuition Fee Discount Scheme on GEMS Credit Card
Bring some luxury into your life
Take more time for you and your family with our lifestyle partnership offers
- MOVIE TICKETS FROM JUST AED 15
A great offering for all movie buffs! FAB GEMS Titanium Credit Cardholders can enjoy 2 movie tickets per month from AED 15 during weekdays and AED 20 during weekends at Reel Cinemas, Cine Royal and Oscar Cinema.
- SHOP SMART
Get up to 10% cashback all year round at leading global online stores using your FAB Credit Card and SHOP SMART through the FAB Mobile app.
Enjoy a better way to travel
Now you and your family can travel in style
- AIRPORT LOUNGE ACCESS*
Sit back and relax with access to 10+ airport lounge access across the Middle East, with no prior booking.
Rewarding in every way
The all-new Rewards on the FAB Mobile app
- Earn up to 2.5 FAB Rewards for every AED 1 you spend. Learn more
- Enjoy instant redemption at your fingertips and easily choose from an extensive selection of Rewards such as shopping, cashback, paying your utility bills, dining out or booking your next holiday.
If the unexpected happens, we’ve got you covered
Your GEMS Titanium MasterCard comes with a range of additional protection features
- EDUCATION INSURANCE
Education protection coverage of up to AED 500,000 per child.
- CREDIT SHIELD
Get peace of mind that if something happens so you can’t meet your credit card payments, your outstanding balance is paid off.