|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Finance House Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.33%|
- Finance House Branches: Abu Dhabi, Dubai & Sharjah
- Direct Debit Facility
- Online through any of your personal bank accounts in UAE
- Leading Exchange Houses: UAE Exchange, Al Ansari, Al Fardan, Wall Street, Al Ghurair & Al Bader
- Minimum salary AED 5,000
- Age between 21 and up to 60 years
- Either confirmed employee / six months LOS (Length Of Service), whichever is lower
- 50% DSR (Debt Service Ratio)
- Signed application form
- Copy of valid Emirates ID. EID to be viewed in original, OSV to be done on copy of EID
- Copy of valid Passport & Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Signed Security Cheque
- Passport copy of the supplementary cardholder, self-attested by Primary Cardholder
- Document to be valid for a minimum of 30 days (should be at least 40 days at time of sourcing) at the time of approval
- Receiving security cheque based on the card limit
- Setup of DDA (collect at time of login to reduce VAT), in case of Instalment Payment Plan
- Reward yourself with AED 250 Guaranteed Cashback! (terms & conditions apply)
- Free for Life Credit Card (free registration fee - free principal card annual fee - free supplementary card annual fee)
- Up to 4 Supplementary Cards Free and AED 100 for every additional Supplementary Card
- The rate for Easy Cash & Balance Transfer starts from 1.25%.
- 0% EPP at your favorite shopping destinations – Lulu Hypermarket, Sharaf DG, Jumbo Electronics, Pure Gold and many more.
- Exclusive Killer Deals and attractive benefits on www.ValueHouse.ae and Value House Mobile App
- Platinum Credit Cardholders can enjoy complimentary access to select airport lounges in the Middle East
- Credit Shield protection as low as 0.85% or a min. of AED 11 per month whichever is lower, in any unforeseen circumstances such as “Involuntary Loss of Employment”, “Death” or “Permanent Disability”
- E-statement Service
- Online transactions are protected from cyber theft or fraudulent use with “3D Secure” feature
- 24x7 @ 600511114 with personalized service
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.