|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC Cash+ Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.45%|
- Earn 1% cashback every day on all your purchases, with no minimum spend or earning caps.
- Get 10% bonus cashback all year when you meet minimum spends.
- Balance transfers
- Save at over 200 airport restaurants worldwide with DragonPass Dine & TravelDragonPass Dine & Travel
- Buy 1 Get 1 Free movie tickets every month, plus 20% off food and drink at cinemas across the UAE cinemas across the UAE
- Get deals on shopping, travel, dining and more worldwide with home&Awayhome&Away
- Enjoy up to 10% cashback when you book your next holiday on your credit card at Booking.comBooking.com
- Browse over 10,000 Buy 1 Get 1 Free offers on food deliveries, eating out, spa days and getaways with the HSBC ENTERTAINER app.
- Access premium gyms, beach clubs and more with HSBC ENTERTAINER soleil and get 5% off single or family membership.
- Get discounts at over 400 restaurants across the UAE when you pay with your credit card.
- Access over 1,000 lounges in more than 300 cities worldwide.
- Complimentary access for you and your additional cardholders, plus a guest each. USD 32 for each extra guest, per visit.
- Make at least 1 international purchase worth USD 1 with your HSBC Visa card 15 days before you travel to enjoy unlimited visits.
- Visit Lounge Key
- 24-hour concierge
- Multi-trip travel insurance
- Extended warranty on your purchases
- YQ Meet & Assist
- Purchase protection
- Fraud protection
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.