|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Internet Shopping Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
- Designed for convenient, secure and easy access to the world of online shopping
- Minimal card issuance fees
- Instant issuance of card from branch
- Extra measures of security when using your card online via the ““Arab bank Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service” ,a simple to use service which makes it more secure to
- shop online using your Arab Bank credit card. Every time you use your Arab Bank card on an online portal that has the “Verified by Visa/ MasterCard Secure Code Service” you will be prompted to provide the “one-time” password which will be sent to your mobile number registered with us.
- Internet Shopping Card can be used at any website that displays the Visa logo
- Separate monthly statement to manage your purchases more efficiently
- View balances and details of your card through our Internet Banking Services (Arabi Online)
- Free SMS alerts and notification service to keep you updated on all your card transactions
- Quick card application processing time
Additional InformationRequired Documents
- Valid national ID (for Residents) or valid passport with valid Resident visa (for Non-Residents)
- *The bank reserves the right to ask for additional documents which it finds relevant specifically to the case.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.