|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Najm - Voyager Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 209||Rate: 3.25%|
- 2% cashback on supermarket
- AED 300 voucher when you transfer the card
- 50% discount on VOX Cinemas & Reel Cinemas
- Monthly cashback savings up to AED 250
- Earn 2.5 Voyager Rewards for every AED spent internationally
- Earn 1.5 Voyager Rewards for every AED spent locally
- Earn 1 Voyager Reward for every AED spent on utility bills, school fees, e-govt spends and fuel purchases
- Redeem Voyager points against travel purchase transactions (flights/hotel bookings, travel packages, airport transfers, etc.)
- Najm Exclusive Benefits
- 50% off on dining, shopping, travel and entertainment experiences from over 450 partners.
- 10 complimentary tickets at VOX on Sundays and 20% off at Roxy valid on weekends. No minimum spend required.
- Golf Offers JA Resort Golf Course: 20% discount
- Abu Dhabi City Golf Club
- Arabian Ranches Golf Club
- 2-for-1 ENTERTAINER offers with Visa Offers MENA Mobile App
- Purchase Protection
- Extended Warranty
- Dragon-Pass Dine & Fly Offers
- Access to over 200 airport restaurant offers globally.
- Agoda Hotel Discounts 12% off.
- Visa Luxury Hotel Collection Offers
- YQ Aiport Meet & Assist Services
- Discount of up to 30% off retail rates at over 450 destinations globally.
- 8% Off Bookings on Hotels.com
- 4 free months of Anghami Plus
You require a minimum salary of AED 8,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.