|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Najm - Voyager Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 12,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 523.95||Rate: 3.25%|
- The annual fee applicable on this card is AED 523.95.
- Up to 55 days of interest free period and minimum payment of 5% or 100 AED which ever is higher. The rate varies between 3.25% to 3.79%.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 3%.
- Balance Transfer fee: up to 5%.
- Transfer your balances to Voyager Signature Credit Card and get preferential rates for 6, 9 or 12 months.
- Miles: Earn 3 Voyager Rewards for international spends and 2 Voyager Rewards for domestic spends.
- No cashback is rewarded for this Card.
- Rewards: Earn 3 Voyager Rewards for international spends and 2 Voyager Rewards for domestic spends.
- Enjoy up to AED 750 as Voyager Rewards when you spend AED 15,000 within the first 60 days.
- Golf, dining, shopping, & cinema offers.
You require a minimum salary of AED 12,000 per month to be eligible for this card.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.