|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBF - Islamic Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.99%|
If you’re looking for a credit card to match your status, an NBF Islamic Platinum Credit Card offers you up to 2% cashback on all purchases and an exclusive rewards programme with great deals on luxury dining, travel and entertainment. Based on the principle of Murabaha, Platinum offers you competitive profit rates and flexible payment terms.
- Hotel discounts
- Earn up to 2% cashback on all retail purchases
- Islamic fiinance
- cashback on all retail purchases
- Global Customer Assistance
- Islamic finance
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A certified copy of your valid Emirates ID
- Signed credit card application form (along with AECB etc.)
- Repayment cheque for 120% of the approved credit limit
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
*Terms and conditions apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.