|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBF - Platinum Exclusive Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 9,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.99%|
As the holder of the award-winning NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit Card, you are entitled up to 2% cash back on all purchases you make with the card. You will also get complimentary access to VIP airport lounges around the world in addition to a range of other privileges.
- Up to 2% cashback on all retail purchases
- 60% cashback on movie tickets
- 0% instalment plan
- Balance transfer facility
- EZ draft facility
- Cash advance facility
- Up to five supplementary credit cards issued to family members
- Membership into VIP airport lounges
- Global acceptability
- Direct debit facility
- Exclusive offers on dining, travel and entertainment options worldwide
- Interest-free credit for up to 50 days
- Flexible payment options
- Low finance charges
- Exciting monthly promotions
Minimum salary for those working at listed companies is AED 9,000.
Minimum salary for those working at unlisted companies is AED 15,000.
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A certified copy of your valid Emirates ID
- Signed credit card application form (along with AECB etc.)
- Repayment cheque for 120% of the approved credit limit
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
*Terms and conditions apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.