|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBF- Visa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 40,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.49%|
For those who seek exclusivity, our premium credit card comes complimentary to our top tier Priority banking customers and features unmatched benefits and lifestyle-enhancing rewards.
From a personal concierge who will manage your travel and leisure bookings 24/7, to access at over 500 airport lounges and up to 3% cashback on all purchases, NBF Infinite gives you the status and spending power you deserve.
- 24/7 Concierge
- Global Customer Assistance
- 60% Cashback on VOX Cinema Tickets
- Earn up to 3% cashback on all retail purchases made with your NBF Visa Inﬁnite Credit Card.
- Use your NBF Visa Inﬁnite card to pay for your purchases and receive double the warranty on every item
- Enjoy unlimited airport lounge access around the world for you and a guest through LoungeKey
- Multi-Trip Travel Insurance
- Mobile banking/SMS alert services
- Harrods Rewards You are entitled to the Harrods Black Tier Rewards Card that gives you a wealth of special services and privileges.
- Visa PayWave Security Enjoy enhanced security and the convenience of a ‘tap to pay’ feature to speed up payment on small purchases.
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A certified copy of your valid Emirates ID
- Signed credit card application form (along with AECB etc.)
- Repayment cheque for 120% of the approved credit limit
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
*Terms and conditions apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.