|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Platinum Shopping Alkhair Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 25,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 399||Rate: 2.99%|
- Can get cashback from 1% - 10%
- Can avail good travel benefits
- Interest rate of 3.15% is charged
- A minimum salary of AED 15000 is required for salaried individuals
- Average monthly credit turnover of at least AED 50,000 is required for Self-employed applicants
- AED 399 is charged as Annual Fee in the first year and from the second year AED 299 is charged
- Can get 4 supplementary credit cards
- Get free access to international airport lounges
- Get notified each time you use your credit card
- Avail Buy Now and Pay Later facility on purchases above AED 500 on tenure 6 to 36 months
- Get 10% cashback on accessories, beauty, clothing shopping
- Get 5% cashback on electronics, furniture etc.,
- Get cashback of 1% on purchases made in UAE
- Get up to 5% cashback by shopping using your supplementary credit card
- Get up to 5% cashback on Jewellery & Watches
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.