|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Alkhair Supercharged Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 0%|
The Original Samba Titanium Credit card now comes supercharged with added benefits like never before. From shopping, to dining to fuel and medical expenses be it locally or globally. Maximize your cashback everyday and save up to AED 12,000.
- Movies- Get 50% cashback on tickets & food at movies anywhere in the world, anytime and online too
- Supermarket- Get up to 10% cashback on supermarkets/hypermarkets anywhere in the world and online too
- Medical Bills- Get 10% cashback on medical expenses at clinics, hospital and pharmacies anywhere in the world and online too
- Dining- Get 5% on mouth watering experiences at your favorite restaurants anywhere in the world and online too.
- Fuel- Get 5% cashback on Fuel transactions anywhere in the world
- Utility Bill Payments- Get up to 3% cashback on all utility bill payments including Telephone bills (mobile, landline and internet), Water and Electricity bills, Cable/Pay television bills, Toll fees/Salik anywhere in the world and online too
- International Transactions- Get 3% cashback on all your overseas spends (non AED currency)
- Other Retail Transactions-What’s more, also get cashback of 0.5% on all other retail spends within the UAE or online
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.