|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - MasterCard Platinum Shopping Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 399||Rate: 2.99%|
- Provides cashback on every transaction made using your Samba Platinum Shopping Credit Card
- Can avail travel benefits
- Interest rate of AED 3.15% is charged
- A minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- 0% interest Balance Transfer offers, with payment holiday. SMS BT to 4670 for details
- Up to 10% cashback on Department stores, Apparel, Accessories, Footwear, Cosmetics, Perfumes & Sportswear (AED 2,000 per annum)
- Up to 5% cashback on Jewellery & watches (AED 2,000 per annum)
- Up to 5% cashback on Electronics (AED 2,000 per annum)
- Up to 5% cashback on Furniture & Home Décor (AED 2,000 per annum)
- 1% cashback on all Other Purchases anywhere (up to AED 2,000 per annum)
- 5% cashback on booking.com purchases
- 2% cashback on Kalyan Jewellery purchases (AED 1,000 per month)
- Free Samba Traveller Mobile App with 1000+ unlimited buy 1 get 1 free offers
- 4 Free Supplementary Cards
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- 10% on purchases at hotels.com
- 30% off with Cleartrip (max AED 1,400) on flights and hotel bookings
- Salaried Employees - Monthly income of at least AED 20,000
- Self employed individuals - Average monthly credit turnover of at least AED 50,000
Salaried Employees: 1. Copy of valid passport with valid residence visa 2. Proof of income
Self-Employed: 1. Copy of valid passport with valid residence visa 2. Proof of income 3. Copy of valid Trade License 4. Copy of MOA / Power of Attorney / Partnership Agreement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.