|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - MasterCard Platinum Shopping Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 399||Rate: 2.99%|
- Accelerated cashback of up to 10%
- Jewellery & watches
- Accelerated cashback of up to 5%Electronics, Furniture & Home Décor
- Accelerated cashback of up to 5%
- Other Retail Transactions:What's more, you can get 1% cashback on all other purchases too
- Salaried Employees - Monthly income of at least AED 20,000
- Self employed individuals - Average monthly credit turnover of at least AED 50,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.