|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Samba - Mastercard Platinum Travel Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
- Can get cashback on local and international transactions
- Provides travel benefits on booking made using Samba Mastercard platinum card
- Interest rate of 3.15% is charged
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 is required
- 0% interest Balance Transfer offers, with payment holiday. SMS BT to 4670 for details
- 5% cashback on any air ticket purchases, made anywhere (AED 1,000 per annum)
- 10% cashback on Duty-Free purchases worldwide ( AED 1,000 per annum, including duty-free raffle ticket purchases in-store and online)
- Up to 3% cashback on Non-AED spends online and in-store and1% Cashback on all AED spends ( AED 1,500 per annum)
- 50% cashback on movies worldwide ( AED 500 per annum)
- 5% cashback on booking.com purchases
- 2% cashback on Kalyan Jewellery purchases (AED 1,000 per month)
- Free Samba Traveller Mobile App with 1000+ unlimited buy 1 get 1 free offers
- 4 Free Supplementary Cards
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- 10% on purchases at hotels.com
- 30% off with Cleartrip (max AED 1,400) on flights and hotel bookings
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.