|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SIB - 'Smiles' Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.49%|
Your gateway to enjoy various benefits, privileges and rewards. Earn points with every transaction, and redeem your Smiles for anything from airline tickets and hotel stays, to cashback and gift vouchers. Choose exceptional rewards!
Redeem your “Smiles”:
- Fly for free with over 300 airlines from anywhere to everywhere
- No blackout dates, no extra cash payment for taxes nor surcharges
- Free unlimited access to over 10 lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt
- Free stays in over 300,000 hotels around the world
- Exclusive SIB Online Shop, Gift Vouchers & Cashback
- Earn 1 Smiles for every AED 2 spent locally*
- Pay in easy installments (up to 12 months)
- Cash withdrawal of up to 80% of your balance
- Secure and convenient Online & Mobile Banking
- Contactless payments with Apple Pay & Samsung Wallet
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.