|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|SIB - Smiles World Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 500||Rate: 2.49%|
Introducing the all-new Sharjah Islamic Bank “Smiles” Credit Card, the card that rewards you in every aspect of your life.
With the unique Smiles rewards program you can earn “Smiles” points and redeem them in a variety of ways, from airline tickets and hotel stays to car rentals and electronics, Smiles has them all for you.
Redeem your “Smiles”:
- Fly for free with over 300 airlines from anywhere to everywhere
- Free stays in over 300,000 hotels around the world
- Exclusive SIB Online Shop with over 13,000 items
- Car rental anywhere around the world
- Log on to www.sibsmiles.com to redeem instantly!
- Earn 1.5 Smiles for every AED 2 spent locally
- Earn 3 Smiles for every AED 2 spent internationally
- No blackout dates, no cash payment for taxes nor surcharges
- Unlimited complimentary lounge access to over 850 airports around the globe
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts complimentary hotel nights
- Cleartrip.com travel discount
- Luxury serviced apartment discounts
- Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® Five Star membership
- Discounted chauffeur rides with Careem
- Discounted fast track travel visa service
- Exclusive SPA offers across Fairmont, Raffles and Swissôtel
- Hundreds of complimentary offers with Mastercard Buy 1 Get 1 mobile app
- myUS Premium shipping discounts
- Travel inconvenience & cancellation insurance
- Travel accident & medical insurance
- Exceptional offers in the UAE & abroad with SIB Offers mobile app
- Apply and earn 50,000 Bonus Smiles for spending AED 20,000 within 90 days of card issuance!
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.