|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Simplylife - Cashback Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 1%|
Your SimplyLife Cashback Credit Card helps you benefit from its numerous features on a day-to-day basis. Get cashback on spends as low as AED 1,000. Plus, take advantage of free movie tickets and a host of other rewards on anything above that.
- 1% cashback on all your purchases on minimum monthly purchases of at least AED 1,000. Maximum monthly cash back is AED 1,000
- Two movie tickets free when you make monthly purchases worth AED 1,500 or more (maximum monthly cash back for the tickets is AED 70)
- Easy redemption process and the card is free for life
- Complimentary airport lounge access (Marhaba Lounges in Dubai and Diamond Lounge in Abu Dhabi)
- Balance transfer at amazingly low interest rates
- Personal payment plans and credit card loans at low interest rates. And you can repay in easy installments over 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months
Additional InformationDocuments Required:
- Application Form
- Passport copy (with residence visa for Expatriates and page 60 for UAE Nationals both valid for 30 days at the time of approval of the card).
- Copy of the Labor Card or a Government issued photo ID card to be self attested by the customer.
- Emirates ID card or copy of EIDA application from.
- Current Salary certificate or latest pay slip.
- 3 months bank statement.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.