|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Simplylife - Family Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
The Simplylife Family Credit Card offers you and your family a range of exciting benefits and lifestyle privileges in order to cater to your everyday needs. The features of the card have been hand-picked to help you protect your family and spend quality time with your loved ones.
- Travel discounts enjoy up to 5% discount on flights, up to 10% discount on hotels on cleartrip.ae.
- Movies Simply buy 2 tickets at any cinema in the UAE for any show and earn cashback for the tickets (max monthly cashback for these tickets is AED 70/-). This is applicable on a minimum monthly spend of AED 1500/- and the cashback will be automatically credited.
- Photo Card, make your best memories live longer
- Balance Transfer, save with amazingly low interest rates.
- Personal Payment Plan and Credit card loan Split your everyday purchase transactions and pay in easy instalments of 6, 9, 12, 18 or 24 months.
- Card control safety
- Credit Shield insurance plan cover credit card
Additional InformationDocuments Required
- Application Form
- Passport copy (with residence visa for Expatriates and page 60 60 for UAE Nationals
- Copy of the Labor Card or a Government issued a photo ID card to be self-attested by the customer.
- Emirates ID card or a copy of EIDA application form.
- Current Salary certificate or latest pay slip.
- 3 months bank statement
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.