|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Standard Chartered Bank - Visa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 1,575||Rate: 3.45%|
Enjoy lifestyle privileges, rewards on spends, cashback on air tickets and more.
Apply online and enjoy AED 1,000 cashback*
- Successfully apply for a Visa Infinite credit card and enjoy AED 1000 cashback when you spend a min of AED 10,000.
- Enjoy 2 Rewards Points for every USD 1 spent internationally*
- Get 1 Rewards Point for every USD 1 spent locally
- Receive 2% of your Rewards Points balance as cashback, when you book with any airline.
- Priority access to airport lounges
- Unlimited Fitness First access
- Complimentary round of golf every month
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.