|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|UAB - Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 40,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 1,500||Rate: 2.79%|
Earn up to 2.5 UAB Rewards on every US $1 spent on your card and redeem your UAB Rewards for:
- Flights on over 900 airlines and 250,000 hotels worldwide
- 150 car rentals destinations globally
- Over 1,000 electronic & lifestyle products available online at the Infoshop
- Fly any airline, anytime, from any airport to any destination of your choice
- No Blackout dates.
- Redeem your UAB Rewards online for anyone, from anywhere.
- Complimentary worldwide airport lounge access
- International concierge service
- Multi-trip travel insurance
- Complimentary Gold membership with Hilton Honors program
- Complimentary Harrods Rewards Black-Tier Card
- VOX cinemas movie offer
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.