|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|UAB - Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 6,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.19%|
The UAB Titanium credit card has unmatched benefits and privileges catered to giving you the best experiences. The UAB Titanium Mastercard is meant for the emerging affluent segment Enjoy unmatched travel privileges and superior lifestyle benefits!
- Live life to the fullest with unlimited cashback,*No minimum cap on spends or cashback.
- Travel airport lounge access unlimited complimentary access to over 10 lounges in UAE, KSA, Jordan, Kuwait and Egypt
- UBER 20% off on your first three Uber rides of the month
- BOOKING.COM Get up to 10% cashback
- Discover Priceless Specials and enjoy BUY 1 GET 1 and a range of offers on dining, fitness, beauty, hotels and attractions
- Easy payment plan 0% interest for 6 months
- Balance transfer 0% interest for 6 months, minimum BT of AED 2,500 with up to 80% of UAB Credit Card limit.
- Loan on phone at 0% interest for 6 months followed by 1.90% for 3 months, 1.29% for 9 months and 0.99% for 12 months.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.