|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|United Arab Bank - Signature Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 500||Rate: 2.99%|
Welcome to a world of exclusive privileges and unparalleled benefits. Enjoy the new Signature credit card from UAB enabled with the contactless payment solution that allows you to simply tap to pay for your daily spends
Complimented with unmatched travel privileges, superior lifestyle benefits and an award-winning loyalty program 'UAB Rewards' which enhances your banking experience.
UAB Rewards - the ultimate loyalty program.
- Earn up to 2.5 UAB rewards on every US $1 spent on your card and redeem your UAB rewards for:
- Flights on over 900 airlines and 200,000 hotels worldwide.
- 150 car rentals destinations globally.
- Over 1,000 electronic & lifestyle products available online at the Infishop
- Fly any airline, anytime, from any airport to any destination of your choice.
- Redeem your UAB rewards redemptions are inclusive of taxes.
Get 20,000 UAB rewards with your UAB Visa Signature Card.
- Hassle-free payment solution
- Accepted Worldwide
- Fast, easy and secure
- Complimentary Worldwide airport lounge access.
- Multi-trip travel insurance.
- Exciting discounts on hotels & holidays with hotelclub.com and visa luxury hotel collection.
- International concierge service.
- Exclusive offers across Jumeirah
- Exciting EPP offers
- Balance Transfer at 0% interest
- Loan on phone facilities
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.