|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - talabat Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.69%|
Your Taste. Your Card. Your Benefits
35% back on talabat orders
applicable on first 10 orders every month, up to AED 35 per order
Unlimited free delivery
on talabat pro orders with a minimum order value of AED 50
on achieving a minimum spend of AED 2,500 in 45 days
Up to 1.25% back on other purchases
earn up to 1.25% as talabat credit on all other retail purchases
Personalised card design
choose your card design to reflect your food personality
Free for life
no annual fee, ever
Redeem talabat credit for talabat orders
enjoy free talabat orders by redeeming talabat credit
Keep in mind
- 35% back on talabat orders will be rewarded as talabat credit and will be applicable only on the first ten orders every month. Each order is capped at AED 35 with a cumulative total of AED 350 per month.
- Welcome Bonus of AED 500 will be rewarded as talabat credit and subject to a minimum spend of AED 2,500 within 45 days of card issuance.
- Unlimited free delivery will be applicable on all talabat pro orders with a minimum order value of AED 50 on food and AED 100 on talabat mart, groceries and pharmacy.
Other credit card benefits
- Mobile and digital wallets
- Credit shield
- Card control
- Instalments payment plans
- School fee payments
- Balance transfer
- Credit card loan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.