|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - TouchPoints Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
Unlock a world of possibilities
With the wide range of benefits and privileges from online food delivery discounts, entertainment deals and much more to compliment your lifestyle
VOX Cinemas - Buy one get one FREE
10,000 Bonus TouchPoints - For spends of AED 10,000
Talabat Orders - 20% off your orders
- Earn up to 1 TouchPoint for every AED 1 spent with your card
- Receive 10,000 bonus TouchPoints when you spend AED 10,000 each month
- Buy 1 Get 1 free on movie tickets
- Exclusive discounts at Yas Theme Parks
- Complimentary golf access
- Visa xperience with the ENTERTAINER offer
- Talabat Grocery & Food Delivery
- Unlimited complimentary airport lounge access
- Dragon Pass “Dine & Fly” airport Dining program
- Airfare and Hotel discounts with Mastercard and Cleartrip
- Avis Rent a Car Benefits with Visa
- Credit Card Loan
- Balance Transfer
- Instalments Payment Plans
- 0% interest on School fee payments
- Interest-Free Days
- Manage your card through our mobile app and internet banking
- Convenient payment options
- Set up Auto Debit Instructions
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.