|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB 365 Cashback Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3%|
Welcome & Reward Benefits
Enjoy a welcome bonus of AED 365 when you sign up for the card.
Earn cashback every month with the 365 Cashback Credit Card from ADCB
- 3% cashback on utilities, telecom, fuel and Salik
- 6% cashback on dining including online food orders
- 5% cashback on groceries
- 1% cashback on all other domestic and international retail purchases
- Maximum cashback earned per month: AED 1,000
- A minimum retail spend of AED 5,000 on your card, per calendar month, is required to be eligible to earn cashback
- The minimum retail spend requirement includes the total spends made by the Primary Cardholder and the Supplementary Cardholder(s).
- Buy 1 Get 1 free movie tickets
- 12% off on hotel bookings on Visa Agoda website
- Mobile and digital wallets
- Card control
- School fee payments
- Balance transfer
- Credit shield
- Instalments payment plans
- Credit card loan
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.