|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - Etihad Guest Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 40,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 2,625||Rate: 3.25%|
A wonderful journey lies ahead
- Up to 3 Etihad Guest Miles per 1 USD
- Up to 4 class upgrade vouchers
- 1 Etihad Tier Mile per 1 USD
- 5,000 monthly bonus Etihad Guest Miles
- 60,000 Etihad Guest Miles as a welcome bonus
- Interest Free Days
- Travel Benefits
- Lifestyle Benefits
- Card Control
- Interest Free Balance Transfer
- Credit Card Loan
- Installment Payment Plans
- 0% Interest Rate on School Fee Payments
- Enhanced Protection
- Welcome Bonus Miles
- Etihad Guest Miles on all purchases
- Etihad Guest Miles monthly bonus
- Tier Miles on purchases
- Minimum salary of AED 40,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.