|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB Lulu Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.89%|
Shop, earn, redeem!
Turn spending into free shopping at LuLu Hypermarket with the LuLu Credit Card. Every time you use your card, you’ll earn LuLuPoints that you can use to shop at any LuLu Hypermarket across the UAE.
- 0 Annual fees
- 0% Interest Payment Plan on school fee payment
- Up to 5 Lulu points per AED 1 purchase
- Each 5,000 LuLu points gives voucher worth AED 50.
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access with LuLu Platinum credit card.
- Revised LuLu points earn rate are effective
- 5 LuluPoints Up to 1.25 LuluPoint AED 5,000 monthly spend goal
- Complimentary Lounge access
- Experience the fun at Yas Island attractions
- Buy 1 get 1 free
- Personal chauffer with Careem
- Interest-Free Days
- Convenient Payment Options
- Interest free balance transfers
- Cash loans from your balance
- Installments made easy
- Credit Shield
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.