|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADCB - Lulu Titanium Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 3.25%|
Turn spending into free shopping at LuLu Hypermarket with the LuLu Credit Card. Every time you use your card, you'll earn LuLuPoints that you can use to shop at any LuLu Hypermarket across the UAE.
How do I redeem my LuLuPoints?
Just present your LuLu Credit Card at the checkout counters in LuLu Hypermarkets and your points can be redeemed instantly.
LuLuPoints can be redeemed for as low as 5,000 Points & with supplementary cards as well.
- Up to 3.5 LuLu points per AED 1 purchase
- Each 5,000 LuLu points gives voucher worth AED 50
- Enjoy complimentary airport lounge access with LuLu Titanium credit card
- Exclusive benefits at Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld and Warner Bros. World Abu Dhabi
- 15% discount on General Admission Tickets and annual passes purchased at the park ticketing counters
- 15% discount on Merchandise
- 10% discount on Food and Beverage
- Complimentary Quick pass worth AED 150 for priority access to rides and attractions
- 0% interest payment plan available on all purchases above AED 500 made at Ferrari World, Yas Waterworld, Abu Dhabi and Warner Brother Abu Dhabi
- Free 60-minute spa treatment when a 60-minute treatments is purchased
- Free entree when one entree is purchased
- Free main course when one meal course is purchased
- Interest-free days
- Convenient Payment options
- Interest-free balance transfers
- Cash loans from your balance
- Installments made easy
- Credit Shield
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.