|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai first - Cashback||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 300||Rate: 3.5%|
- 5% cashback on online purchases, utility bills, school fees
- 5% cashback at the supermarket
- 1% cashback on everything else
- Unlimited Airport Lounge access
- 20% off on Careem rides
- Up to 15% off your next car rental
- Up to 30% off on your travel with Cleartrip
- Unlimited cashback earning
- No minimum spend
- Cashback everywhere you shop
- Up to 10% additional cashback on 1,500+ ecommerce sites with Shopsmart
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.