|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First - Dubai First Amazing World Card||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,500||Rate: 3.19%|
Welcome to an extraordinary world of entertainment.
A world that is waiting to be unlocked by the Dubai First Amazing Card, the exclusive co-branded credit card of Dubai Parks and Resorts. With incredible savings, great rewards and unparalleled travel and lifestyle benefits, get ready to indulge in experiences that are truly amazing.
- One Complimentary Annual Pass to a chosen Park providing year long unlimited access
- 30% savings on 1-day tickets
- 15% discount on F&B & 10% discount on merchandise inside the Parks
- Q-Fast privileges
- Complimentary airport lounge access worldwide with Loungekey
- 50% discount on Movie Tickets in Cinemas across the UAE
- Access to select premium health clubs across the UAE
- Complimentary multi-trip travel insurance
- Access to dozens of incredible discount offers from Mastercard’s Priceless Cities.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.