|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First - Dubai First Amazing World Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 1,500||Rate: 2.59%|
- Exclusive discounts at Dubai Parks & Resorts
- 30% savings on 1-day tickets
- 20% OFF three rides every month (max discount of AED 40).
- 15% dis. on F&B & 10% dis. on merchandise inside the parks
- 10% Hotels.com Discount
- 10% Cleartrip.com Discounts
- Up to 25% off your next car rental
- 10% off Premium Chauffeur Drive services
- 15% discount on shopping packages and chauffeur drive experience at participating villages and shopping Express
- Access to VIP lounges (subject to availability)
- Q-Fast privileges
- Cinema 50% off needs min spend of AED 2,000 p.m
- For every 1 AED spent within UAE - 1 Amazing point
- For every 1 AED spent overseas - 2 Amazing points
- A maximum of 120,000 Amazing points can be earned in a calendar month
- Redeem your Amazing Points for gift vouchers from a vast choice of partners including Alshaya brands, Sharaf DG, Joyalukkas, numerous shopping malls and many more.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.