|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First - Dubai Moments Platinum Card||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 400||Rate: 3.19%|
- Enjoy complimentary lounge access at an extensive network of airports across the Middle East.
- Enjoy access to premium health clubs in Dubai and Northern Emirates on a ‘pay-per-use’ basis at nominal fee
- Enjoy complimentary membership to a unique collection of offers, specially curated by Mastercard
- Enjoy hassle-free parking at participating locations in Dubai.
- Spend AED 100,000 or more on retail purchases during the year to qualify for a guaranteed Dubai Experience worth AED 750 or request for Bonus Mementos equivalent to the value of your total retail purchases
- Get more from life with a wide range of 200+ special deals and benefits from our premium partners, which encompass lifestyle, entertainment, shopping, dining, jewellery, wellness and more
- Enjoy 50% off Movie Tickets and snacks, in Cinemas across the UAE, all days of the week.
- Exclusive discount of up to 60% on selected Dubai Experiences
- Fraud Protection
- Credit Shield
- Accident Insurance
- Purchase protection
- Chip & PIN
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.