|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First - Emirati Card||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 750||Rate: 3.19%|
- Exclusive card for Emaratis
- Earn up to 2% cashback per month
- Exclusive health club offers
- AED 0 - AED 9,999 per month: 1.0%
- AED 10,000 - AED 19,999: 1.5%
- Above AED 20,000: 2.0%
- Earn additional 0.5% bonus rewards for all international spends
- Max cashback is capped at AED 750 per month
- No cashback on utilities & government spends
- Dubai: Talise Fitness, Jumeirah Emirates Towers (Sheikh Zayed Road) - Inifnity Health Club, Millennium Plaza Hotel (Sheikh Zayed Road) - Flow Health Club and Wellness, Roda Al Bustan
- Abu Dhabi: Health Club, Le Royal Meridien Hotel & Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
- Sharjah: Emirates Sail Health & Fitness Club
- 3% discount on airfare if you fly within the GCC
- 5% discount on airfare to other destinations
- Up to 7% discount on hotel reservations and standard vacation packages for bookings made through Dubai First Travel Assist.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.