|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First - Visa Silver||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 200||Rate: 3.19%|
- Get up to 7% discount on all your travel bookings.
- Free travel inconvenience insurance for baggage delay or loss, and flight delay. Free coverage for Emergency Hospitalization Expenses, and
- Personal Liability cover for AED 100,000.
- Free travel accident insurance up to AED 600,000.
- Get an instant loan of up to 50% of your available credit limit. Pay in low interest, equal monthly installments.
- Get free life insurance up to AED 20,000.
- Free insurance for all purchases against theft, loss, or accidental damage for up to 365 days from the date of purchase.
- Free insurance up to AED 10,000 for household effects against accidental loss due to fire, burglary, or natural causes.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.